[BETA] Hubitat Package Manager

Thanks, fixed

3 Likes

@nate I asked Konnected if they could create a manifest for Hubitat Package Manager via the chat feature on the community site and they said they'd send it to the integration team. This would greatly simplify the installation of Konnected's App and many drivers for new users, and simplify updates if they are ever necessary.

3 Likes

Saw that. I will take a look.
I'm going to be updating the Konnected App/Drivers pretty soon for the upcoming Alarm Panel Pro, so if it's not a lot of extra work I'll try to roll this in.

8 Likes

A cool note, as of this morning, there are now over 100 packages (102 to be exact!) available through HPM! Thank you to everyone for your support!

15 Likes

That is awesome, what's the best way to find out/see that list?
Never-mind, found your repository link, and installed the app to see the list. This is fantastic!

Hello, loving the app except for a few quirks.

I previously installed Bryan (bcopeland) Zooz Zen switch drivers, and it does not detect they are installed (matchup). Same for his RGBGenie Zwave controller driver. Also happened with Tank Utility by nh.schottfam.

It did detect Tank Utility (matchup) after I did a manual import of his latest app/driver. (Github import from Driver tab, not from HPM)

Interestingly enough, Bryan's Zooz driver did not detect the driver after a manual Github import, but (obviously) does after a new install in HPM.

If I get a few minutes, I will try to put these into Github, but I have never done that, so wanted to duplicate them here just in case.

These are almost definitely not bugs with HPM, but more than likely an issue with the individual package manifests. All I'm doing is matching the name/namespace of the apps and drivers you have installed vs. the names/namespaces of the ones listed in their json file. If they match, it's a match up. If they don't, it's not. I'd compare what is show on the app code and driver code page for the name and the namespace to what they have in the packagemanifest.json. If there is a match, then I have a bug to look into. If not it means something is named wrong on the developer side.

That was the weird thing. Bryan's drivers look identical from everything I can see. Maybe I am not looking at the right thing, but shouldn't a manual import have then made it match his latest manifest?

It depends... if he has a typo in his manifest, no.

Ironically, i am having trouble updating the Bond Home Integration. It stops "Installing Updates..... Please wait......." and this is my log:

@bcopeland looks like i'm getting an error on your apps:

Also, not sure if you've had a chance to push an update, but the zen 26 driver is still showing as mismatched:

1 Like

Yep.. That one was reported to me.: I need to spend some time today cleaning those up

I just tried installing HPM on my secondary hub and am getting this error message when trying to save:
"Importing [groovy.json.internal.LazyMap] is not allowed"

I tried to go into the app code on my primary and hit save and get the same message.

I did just update to the latest firmware so maybe that broke it?

Yeah, i just updated to 2.2.0.130 and i'm getting an error as well:

(i'm not getting anything in the logs though)

Looks like a problem similar to the webCoRE one I reported earlier. (I'm getting an identical scenario on HPM).
I'm guessing it was to do with the security fix they deployed but that's just a guess on my part.
@bravenel. Could this be the same issue as was seen with webCoRE?

Hmm I haven't updated my hub yet. I'll wait to see what @bravenel says. I do have a few LazyMaps in the code (happy to change them to whatever they should be if LazyMap is no longer allowed?)

Hubitat Package Explorer is also suffering from the same scenario.

I just committed a fix for the issue in 1.4.2 with some help from @chuck.schwer. Because of the issue being a change in HE, you MIGHT need to install 1.4.2 manually, I'm not entirely sure. You can feel free to try the auto update and if it fails, copy the groovy file in manually. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Manual download does the trick @dman2306

3 Likes

If people upgrade HPM before HE they should be good to go.

4 Likes