[BETA] Home Connect Integration for Bosch, Siemens, Neff, Balay, Constructa, Pitsos, Profilo, Thermador and Gaggenau

So I had an issue and I had to reinstall the app. When logging in, and clicking "connect to home connect" I get the following in the login popup

"error": "unauthorized_client",
"error_description": "client or redirection URI not authorized",
"state": "6d4fbe6b-1762-4292-94bd-ed21fc7b4342"

Did I do something stupid? (Hey and thanx for all your hard work)

It seems to be something on home connect side. I would recommend to re-install from scratch to fix the problem.

1 Like

Thank you!

Do you mean in the Home Connect Integration app code?
Strange, I can't found those.

I'll give it a whirl

Yeah if you go inside the "Apps code" library inside the hubitat UI you can find "Home Connect Integration" and change what I said before. I will do the change in the next version but just when I have to fix other bugs. For now you can do it locally.

Still getting this... :frowning:

Thank you!

Got it!

1 Like

Fixed, it was my fault doh!

Please share and save one of us other users the same fate on a later date!

I forgot that when I deleted the app, the redirect url changed because the APP ID changed (the url redirect contains the APP ID) so once I paid attention to the install and copied the new redirect to my API account it worked...(Such an elementary mistake, ugh)

1 Like

I discovered that when i was struggling to get it working the first time around and was reinstalling it from scratch for the umpteenth time. I don't remember exactly what I was going wrong but it was something stupidly simple when I found the answer. I find myself overlooking the simplest things sometimes.

2 Likes

@rfg81

Looks great! It appears as though almost everything is populating now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Getting this in my logs. The hood does support light level...

@rlithgow1 Fixed on the latest version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any chance of adding lights on/off? (3 levels)

@rlithgow1 For adding the lights, it will be harder without having the device to test. I will try to take a look at it next weekend but I can't make any promises. I fixed the latest errors, new version is already available.

2 Likes

I can now see the RemainingProgramTime and ProgramProgress in the current states panel for my Dishwasher, since the update. However I've just started a program and all I get in the logs is the below errors:

I'm going to check my next dishwasher cycle to see if I can reproduce it.

1 Like

@johnwill1 I just run a program and I couldn't reproduce the error. Could you please enable trace in the app and the dishwasher device log and get me the lines before the errors show up?