Best Zigbee Multi Sensors?

We don't have a driver that will accommodate everything this device offers.
We have drivers that cover temp/motion/humidity and temp/motion/illuminance, but not all 4 together.

Hello.
I also buy this sensor, but I tried all generic drivers, and I can only see motion status. Which driver I should use if I want to use motion+temperature+illumination?

Hue motion sensor drivers have those attributes, not sure if the built in driver will work or not.

1 Like

Unfortunately with Hue Motion it doesn't work at all, even motion not work.

That's the only "zigbee" built in driver I know of that does illuminance. The "Generic Zigbee Motion/Humidity Sensor" driver does the other three Mike mentioned above but not illuminance, if that doesn't work either I'm out of suggestions.

All 3 Generic zigbee motion drivers report only motion status (and battery).

Also when I discover this device, it has 3 endpoints....can this be the problem?

On the generic zigbee motion/humidity driver, you will need to wait at least 5 minutes to verify no humidity, the device regularly reports this every 5 minutes unless there is a drastic change from the previous measurement. It may not show the device details upon immediate pairing, but when the device updates in 5 minutes it should if it is going to.

If no go this it sounds like they probably won't do it.

We don't have a driver that exposes everything this device is capable of producing, without me having a sample to investigate I can't speculate what the issue is or isn't, but it's unlikely the multiple endpoints are the problem.

Hello is it anything new about driver for this sensor?

1 Like

Hi,

Same situation with mine, only motion status.

Hi, it's only working the motion status.

1 Like

@martin.machacek.cz @joaomf The Tuya-multisensor 4 em 1 driver is now available here : [ALPHA] Tuya Zigbee Multi-Sensor 4 In 1

1 Like

Hi @kkossev,

The 4 sensors are updating. I'll check at different times and compare it with other sensors I have here.

Thanks.

1 Like