Best price on C-8 today?

I know ultrasmart.pl - 2020 I had bought my C7 from you. :wink:

Of course that was actually the first website I visited - and the C8 was not listed.

BTW: Google couldn't find any C8 shop (of course apart from hubitat.com).

Yeah... Google doesn't pick up new items in store that quickly. Let me know when you need another hub. I will figure something out for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Picked up my c8 for other house in mi as the price is lower and no tax to ship to nh. Will swap out the c7 when we get there in june.

1 Like

Next time I just wait a day longer! :kissing_heart:

My stupid impatience... :roll_eyes:
But I didn't want to complain at all, I just wanted to report my "expensive experiences".

2 Likes

Literacy is a gift, and I’m 99.9% sure I’m reading it right, but I can’t pay for the C-8 with a Visa or AmEx card? I’d rather buy it from Hubitat directly, since they have said they prefer it, but I don’t have Apple Pay or Pay Pal or some of those other ways listed that I’ve never heard of. I don’t know how much those other ways take, but is it so much less that Hubitat won’t take standard credit cards?

Sure you can, just don't select Express Checkout and you'll later be presented with these options.

1 Like

I’m not seeing that. Just this:

I finally found it by filling in the info and then proceeding from there. Much like their UI, not the most intuitive but ultimately gets the job done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.