Battery state incorrect, 3rd reality door sensor

Can you try this one one of them:
replace the driver with the driver named Device, open the live logs, then click the getInfo command in driver details, see if that populates that information.

Ok, that populated the info. They are currently still showing 200 on the battery, but I'm guessing it might take awhile for that to update. I will watch and see what happens.

1 Like

Even tho the details are showing correctly, they both are still reporting 200 battery.
This is what the details show if you can verity it should be correct.

• endpointId: 01
  • firmwareMT: 1233-D3A2-00000030
  • inClusters: 0000,0001,0500
  • manufacturer: Third Reality, Inc
  • model: 3RDS17BZ
  • outClusters: 0019
  • softwareBuild: v1.00.48

This certainly is interesting, mine are having no issues. I sent a FB message to Third Reality @ThirdReality in hopes they see the issue.

If anyone has this little box and is willing to do some experiments - please send me a DM.

@mike.maxwell , Here is something weird.

The driver that was configured for these was the Generic Zigbee Contact Sensor (No Temp).

I remembered reading somewhere in this forum to try changing the driver to the regular Generic Zigbee Contact sensor, then disable the temperature reporting.
So I did that and the battery changed to 100. I changed back to the NO Temp driver and the battery went back to 200. Changed back to the other driver again and the battery went back to 100.

I was able to duplicate this on both devices. So for now am leaving it on the regular generic driver.