Just to be clear, I'm not talking about devices like sensors that report info back to HE (eg motion sensors), these work great IME. I'm talking about devices like Door Locks and Thermostats that get sent commands and then nothing happens.
I've got 2x Zen Thermostats and 2x Yale Door Locks that I've had inconsistent results with. I've had to add "repeat" logic to my rules so that if the state of them doesn't change after a period of time, the command gets resent till it does. This is annoying!
I'm not certain why this is happening, the only thing I know for sure is that I've been seeing this since 2.2.6.x and it wasn't an issue on 2.2.5.x. I'm using Zigbee Channel 25 and after conducting a Wifi survey I've found this channel is fairly clear of Wifi interference.
This only happens to Battery-powered devices, none of my Mains powered Zigbee devices exhibit this behaviour. I've even gone to the expense of using only Energizer Lithium batteries in these.
EDIT: I have the Yale Assure Lock SL's
EDIT 2: Here's Lock my rule.