Battery backup

one thing I was worried about coming from ST was the battery backup, yes if power it out MOST of the lights are offline.

But from a security the wireless sensor will still report (if they can reach the hub)

SO i got my trusted anker power bank, This should last the HUB for a while maybe even a few days LOL

excuse the mess my area only look clean for about 2 weeks then I start move stuff around to try other things out and practice stuff for my day job

3 Likes

I didn't think this power bank can be charged and supply power at the same time? If so that would be handy.

Yes I got this one to power heaters for telescope and never used it for that but it can charge and provide power at the same time

Do you have a model number?

Also interested in the model number

I'm more interested in this. What do you have? I made my own 8.5" reflector when I was a kid - ground and polished the primary myself. An absolute labour of love.

[Anker 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh 4-Port Aluminum Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with 9V/12V Multi-Voltage Port and PowerIQ Technology]

its just clestron 8.5 i think only about 18inch long, bnothing huge, I got it mostly for the elcipse a few years back lol was planing ot do some night shots but just haven't had the time.

3 Likes