Bathroom/Shower Motion Detectors - best way to manage

I am looking for a better way to manage these as they are not working the way I would expect.

Looking for ideas/suggestions....

Lighting an Ensuite Bathroom

• Two Hue bulbs in main Ensuite , 1 hue bulb in Shower area.

• All three Hue lights are run by a Hue Hub and managed in HE by CocoHue.

• A device (cocohue) Master Ensuite (Hue Group) has ALL three lights in it

• Both Hue Motion Sensors are managed DIRECTLY by HE to avoid delays/lag

• When you are in the Shower the Ensuite Motion Detector cannot detect you through the Glass but the Shower Motion Detector does and vice versa.

Expected Behaviours

1. When motion is detected in the Ensuite In Morning, Day Modes and 20:00-23:30 set all three bulbs to colour temp 4000 level 100.

2. Between 23:30 - 6am set all three bulbs to colour temp 2400 level 2.

3. Anytime Shower Motion triggered then set All three lights to 4000/100 (it is assumed if you are getting a shower you are up for the day)

4. At night between 23:30 and 6:00 the lights remain on for 5 mins, the rest of the time 10 mins.

I am currently failing with using a Motion Aggregation - Master Ensuite Zone Controller, three Motion and Mode Lighting Apps - MODES Morning/Day - Evening between 20:00-23:30 and Night 23:30-06:00 and a Basic Rule to turn on lights if the Shower Motion is triggered.

The lights without fail will turn off mid shower, both motion sensors are working and showing Motion Activities when lights go out.
Also randomly while sat in Ensuite and don't respond to a wave of the arm.

** I don't use NIGHT Mode as it is set by a GoodNight Routine that shuts things down as we go to bed and need brighter lights in Ensuite while prepping for sleep.

** All other lighting actions are managed directly by Hue on the Hue Hub - so this is the only time I am managing Motions Sensors and lights directly.

Any thoughts ideas would be useful

Add a door sensor. When door is shut lights stay on regardless of motion.

Good idea, but Ensuite door not always closed.

Would also need to put another one on the shower.

These Hue sensors are very very reliable when operating on the Hue Hubs, for this more complex scenario I expected to get HE to do it, but suspect the failing is mine rather than HE.