Bali Shades Stop command

I'm pretty new to Hubitat, but I'm really enjoying it! I'm currently using it to control my Bali Blinds using the generic Z-Wave Shade driver. One thing that doesn't seem to work is the STOP command. When I send the command, I get this in the logs:
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: genericZWaveShade.stopPositionChange() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] (method stopPositionChange)

Anyone got a clue on how this can be fixed?

@nmirza
That is probably a question for @mike.maxwell

Looks like a bug, we will check it out...

1 Like

Have you tried using the Spring Window Fashions driver?

I'm not seeing Spring in the drivers list. Do I need to DL it from somewhere?

It's in Hubitat Package Manager

Thanks. I don't think that one will work as its for a different style of blind. I'm using Roman shades, and this seems like Roller and Sheers. I know the Sheers are kinda goofy design wise. The roller might work as it's essentially just rolling some strings to open/close the shades. I'll give it a try just to see.

That was a super quick and easy solution! Thanks for the help!

1 Like

How are you issuing the STOP command? Are you using the stop command as the lower limit? How are you controling the automation of the blinds? I just got my 3 Bali roller shades installed today and am having some troubles. see this post Bali Roller Shades - Driver and Automation Help Needed

I got it configured from Apps>>Button Controller. After selecting the controller, I configure it as in the screenshot.