Baldwin Lock w/Schalage FE599/BE369

Oh if you haven't done it already, update your z-wave stack (you will see a button at the top of settings>>z-wave details if you haven't. Another thing you may do with everything you went through with the ghost. Shutdown the hub from the settings menu. Unplug power at the wall (not the hub) for 5 mins. Power back up. This will clear your radio.

Well I moved the Hubitat next to the lock and excluded and included. Still have the lag in Current State and failed attempts when adding user codes in Lock Manager. Is there anything that I could try?

Not much else is coming to mind. You can try excluding, do a factory rest on the lock, then re-include it. Make sure you have the Generic Z-Wave Lock driver selected. Click on "getCodes" and wait until the state updates showing the code fetch is complete (you might have to refresh the page). Verify that you can unlock/lock from the driver page. Once that is successful, try adding a single code from Lock Manager and verify it works. Once successful, push the rest, then test them. If all that goes well, move the hub back.

Also to note, don't put the hub right on top of the lock. Just within a few feet. Too close and the radio propagation could get jacked up.

I will say the 599 is not a great lock and has always been problematic with the 700 series chip (the lock is 300 series). I'm surprised you got it to pair at all.

1 Like