Bad C7 Hub

Can you get to port 8081?

No the switch port light is not lit now and I have no connectivity. I am pretty sure that the ethernet port on the Hubitat hub is having issues. It appears to be an intermittent hardware issue on the hubs ethernet port.

How old is the hub?

Not very old its a C-7, maybe a 4-6 months.

It seems that if I press the reset button on the bottom, the ethernet works for a bit but after a reboot it won't work unless the reset gets pressed again.

Sorry if you answered this question... have you tried locking the port speed on HE to 100mb/s? Or if it is already locked have you tried changing it to auto detect? Some switches will still show a link light if there is a speed mismatch - not sure if all do.

And how about the DHCP auto-reconnect? Though less likely given the symptoms you describe - which sounds more like a layer 1 issue.

I have tried multiple switches. The link light on the switch indicates that it is at 100Mbps

Yep I think so. Time to replace.

Hello @automation,
I'm having an issue that required me to fill out the warranty form as well. Did you get a response? If so, was it an automated initial response or directly from someone @support ? I sent the form 3 days ago and have not received any response yet.