Automating Ring Floodlight Notifications

I bought a couple Ring Floodlights. They seem pretty good until I look into automation. I would like them to work like I have my WYZE cameras working. They are ON when both of us are gone, OFF when either of us are at home, and then ON from 11PM-Dawn. Right now I get constent messages when outside working unless I manually change the mode from away to home. I do not see any what to automate this. Nothing I try in HE works with changing the alerting in Ring devices. I see two options. The first is to install smart wall switches to control the floodlights letting HE control the switches. It cuts off power to the devices and I am not sure this will harm the floodlights over time. The next option is to scrap these devices and buy two WYZE floodlights. I believe I can control the WYZE floodlights like the cameras. This is not an atractive option as I recently bought the Rings, but too long ago to return them. Has anyone had any success in controlling the Ring alerts from HE? Are there any other options I am not considering?

The ring integration (Available in Hubitat Package Manager) can be a bit flakey. Look at this. Much more reliable

I did see this integration. Two things I dislike, is my Ring floodlight is black and Home Seer's sensor is only in white. The second, is if I connect the camera to sensor as well as the lights, it would be the equivalent of installing the wall switches at $24 apiece. I do understand it is not local as your solution, but that is not a big factor for me. I am leaning more towards the smart wall switches.

Plastic spray paint...

Is for me.. I've always found Ring to be slow AF... One of the reasons I changed to a Reolink doorbell. I am one of those people that limit cloud based things to things I don't care about and important things like that as local only. (I mean I have 2 or 3 cloud integrations but if they aren't working I typically don't notice)

Ring alerts cannot be controlled from HE as far as I know.

Using the Unofficial Ring Integration, it is possible to add the floodlight to HE and control its light. So a schedule could be set in there.

Using a virtual switch and a routine in Alexa, it is possible to send a motion event to HE and then get HE to notify you of it. It won’t include the thumbnail however, and there will be a delay.

Does anyone have experience with the WYZE floodlights? Do those work well with HE?