Auto off = disabled no longer working on Jasco Z-wave Motion Dimmer

Has anyone else experienced the "Auto Off" setting no longer working on the Jasco Z-wave Motion dimmer driver after the recent 2.2.8.x updates?

I have the GE Enbrighten z-wave plus smart motion light switch and have it configured to turn on with motion and stay on.

The auto off which allows you to select disabled or a time seems to be ignoring the "disabled" option.

Not quite sure what you are describing, or which Jasco device. I have 3 GE/Jasco 26933/26931 Smart Motion Dimmers/Switches, using Jason Bottjen’s (@JasonJoel’s) Component drivers and the built-in Motion and Mode Lighting App (f/k/a Motion Lighting app) on a C-7, now with 2.2.9.137. The switches/dimmers are set to Manual mode so the motion sensor and dimmer/switch are decoupled from each other and controlled by Motion Lighting app.

An Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7, using the built-in Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7 Series driver, is used for each Motion Lighting app to prevent turn off when closed.

With that set up, I haven’t noticed any change with any of the 2.2.9 updates. Everything seems to be working.

1 Like