Attempting To Control GoGoGate2 Garage Door Opener via HTTP Request

I just recently bought a GoGoGate2 Garage Door Opener, and I am attempting to set up a local work around for firing the open event of the Opener. I tapped into my GoGoGate2 via IP and it brought me to a browser based UI. I used WireShark to sniff out HTTP requests that were firing on the open event. I came to the conclusion that the door could be open and closed via the following HTTP request.

OPENS DOOR:
device-ip/isg/opendoor.php?numdoor=1&status=2

CLOSES DOOR:
device-ip/isg/opendoor.php?numdoor=1&status=0

Okay that was simple enough. When I fire the HTTP request from a computer or phone on my network, the request works and the door opens and closes perfectly. However, when I attempt to fire the HTTP request from my Hubitat, the event is not firing. I attempted to use my HTTP exactly as written from an incognito window in chrome and I received a message "Restricted Access". So apparently the Hubitat needs some sort of authentication to speak to the GoGoGate2 device.

Is there some way I can tap into my Hubitat and use it to connect to my GoGoGate2 and have it save the login credentials? That's how I did it from my phone/computer. Is there no way to do this exact same thing from the Hubitat itself?

Sorry if this is a noob question.

Andy

Please note I have also tried using the format

login:password@device-ip/isg/opendoor.php?numdoor=1&status=2

with no success

Also, not sure if this is of assistance, but during the authentication process on the Garage Door Opener, the login is performed by performing a post method. From what I have sniffed out, this is the relevant information.

Request Method: POST
Request URI : /index.php/index.php
Connection: keep-alive\r\n
Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1\r\n
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n

Form Item: "login" = "mylogin"
Key: login
Value: mylogin

Form Item: "pass" = "mypass"
Key: pass
Value: mypass

Form Item: "sesion-abierta" = "1"
Key: sesion-abierta
Value: 1

Form Item: "send-login" = "Sign In"
Key: send-login
Value: Sign In

I love how this forum gets 400 replies to the most complicated development posts but I ask what's probably an elementary level question for most people on here and can't even get 1 view. Amazing. Well if anyone cares I requested a refund because this thing is a piece of trash and I obviously can't find any assistance. Avoid at all costs.