Association code in Fibaro RGBW Driver

@mike.maxwell @bcopeland

I am trying to setup an association between:

• Zooz ZEN27
  • Fibaro RGRBBWM-441 v2.5

My goal is to control a single channel of the RGBW dimmer with the ZEN27 such that the RGBW will "track" the dimmer with little or no delay.

I talked to Zooz support and they said it could be done but both devices needed to be paired without security.

I read through the Inovelli Association tool and from what I gather the below code (with modifications for the capability of the RGBW) in the Fibaro RGBW Driver.

Does the built in Fibaro RGBW driver have such code included?

I'm not sure if the ZEN27 needs to have similar code. Does the current driver have such code?

Also, am I on the right track? Or is there a better approach?

Thanks
John

def cmds = []
cmds << zwave.associationV2.associationSet(groupingIdentifier: 1, nodeId: zwaveHubNodeId)
cmds << zwave.associationV2.associationGet(groupingIdentifier: 1)
cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(configurationValue: [ledIndicator? ledIndicator.toInteger() : 1], parameterNumber: 1, size: 1)
cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 1)
cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationSet(configurationValue: autoOff!=null? integer2Cmd(autoOff.toInteger(), 2) : integer2Cmd(0,2), parameterNumber: 2, size: 2)
cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 2)
cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 3)
cmds << zwave.configurationV1.configurationGet(parameterNumber: 4)
commands(cmds)

This won’t work the way you want.. This is going to be sending basic, switchmultilevel or switchbinary commands.: And what you need is switchcolor for RGBW

Thank you. Any suggestions as to an alternative?

I have been looking for a white only Z-Wave blub to disassemble and adapt the controller to control my LEDs. However I haven't yet found such a thing.

BTW the electronics is no issue, but I can't create a controller.

Question regarding the Fibaro Commands.

This device has Association options. It appears to be a parameter setting/option. Is it possible setting "3" might work for what I'm doing? I only need one channel.

Thanks

You can control the dim level.. But you said you wanted it to control a single channel..

My statement was incomplete, I only need a single channel. If there is a way to control them all (or some) I can just leave the others disconnected.

Ahh.. Then yes you could control it through association ..