Assistance deregistering old C7 Hub

Hello,
I recently purchased and migrated to a C8 hub, and am attempting to deregister my old C7.
I had an active (remote management) subscription on my C7. I've attempted to cancel said subscription (current status is pending cancellation) however it still will not allow me to deregister my C7 hub. I'd greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer.
Thanks,
Adam

1 Like

@support_team

1 Like

same here. i was within the trial period so i assume they will just let it run out 30 days and then i can deregister the c7.

If you didn't do so already, you may want to consider creating a case by visiting the following page:

That is correct. Once a subscription is canceled, it remains in "pending cancelation" until the service expires. In special cases we can help you cancel the service immediately by creating a case using the above form.

1 Like

Bobby, thank you for your rapid reply. My ask/issue is to deregister an old hub, and the system is preventing me from doing so in current state. So to confirm, your suggestion at this point in order to deregister my old hub is to contact the subscriptions department to override the cancellation so I can actually deregister it?

Thanks,
Adam

Yes, or you can send me a private message along with your hub ID, since you are here, and will help you out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.