Arlo motion and light control only after sunset

I have zigbee lighting, and arlo cameras. I would like to have arlo motion sensor trigger an outside light to come on when motion is detected, and turn off after a few minutes of inactivity. All of this is possible, but I only want this to happen after sunset and before sunrise. I currently have RM 2.5 on my system, and the lighting rules work well, except they come on during the day also which, is a pain but not a deal breaker.

This is my first post here, I came over from Wink hub a couple months ago. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Did you try a restriction of between two times? Did you find another way to use Arlo as motion other than IFTTT?

not sure how to do the restriction, can you give me a short tutorial? No, no other way that I can find other than IFTTT with arlo motion. With Wink, it was easy to do a "sunset to sunrise" rule, but I am so new to hubitat, I am sure I am missing something easy here.

This is using the Motion Lighting app which I was guessing you were using.

I may be reading this wrong, but the above is not using the arlo as a motion sensor.

That was just an example of how to add the restrictions