Aqara Wiring Help

I am trying to wire an Aqara T2 Relay to control my pantry light, which is currently controlled by a dumb door sensor switch.

I’d like to keep the door sensor switch functionality but to control the light to turn off if the door is left open for too long without any motion around. I understand this is to be a wet contact install per the diagram below from aqara, but am a little confused.

Here’s my best guess as to how to wire. Is this right? I’m not sure what to do with the COM port…

Or actually maybe S2 and L2 are for a second light. So that it would be the following but still dunno about COM

The device has 2 relays, so it can control 2 lights independently. I believe that if you toggle the COM+S1 switch, it will toggle the LOUT+L1 relay. Same goes for COM+S2 -> LOUT+L2.

I believe your wiring scheme is wrong. You also need a Neutral wire to power the device.

The pantry bulb is wired into L1 on the Aqara module. The Door Switch is wired to S1 & COM. You will have nothing on L2 or S2 because those are for the 2nd relay, which won't be used.

The Relay (each, independently) connect the Line voltage (L) to the corresponding L1 or L2, either because of the state/action on S1 (or S2) OR via Zigbee.

Ok cool. So this right?