Aqara wireless H1 double rocker switch

Might be the answer

2 Likes

Let us know if you had success with Home Assistant using this switch, especially for dimming control (ramp up/down the brightness)

And sorry again for the unsuccessful experiment which resulted in turning all your plugs off :frowning:

Hello, no i do not have home assistant. I am using my sonoff bridge to run that switch.
Hopefully someone can write a driver to get it to work off Hubitat

I don't have one of these, but if somebody sends me one I'll have a crack at adding it to my driver.

I'm curious to see if they behave any better than the D1 type, though they're flippin' expensive and aren't available on the likes of AliExpress, presumably because they're not for the Chinese market.

1 Like

Beware, this switch has a mode where it broadcasts the switch on/off commands to the Zigbee network using the Zigbee Group Messaging default group #0. Some outlets and bulbs by default listen for incoming group broadcasts and will respectively be turned off immediately, without any command from the HE hub!

Noooooo!

1 Like

Hi!

Would there be any way to circumvent this ?
Like moving the devices to another group # ?

Cheers,
Sebastian

Now I think that the best approach is to have these Aqara devices managed by Aqara hubs and bring these to Hubitat via Matter Bridge. Aqara produces too many devices having too many 'specifics', it is very difficult to catch up supporting each individual device in Hubitat Zigbee specific driver... : (

1 Like

Yes, they are clearly not ones to stick to standards...

I could do that for my own devices but not for others, I'm a fan of Hubitat being the only device next to the router :smiley:

1 Like