Aqara T1 illumination sensor

US $24.54 40%OFF | 2022 NEW Aqara Light Sensor T1 Brightness Sensor Zigbee 3.0 Smart home Light Detector Magnetic APP Control By aqara home homekit
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtTfEbO

Above link is New Aqara T1 illumination sensor

Is there anyone can make driver for the new illumination sensor?

FYI, Product Model GZCGQ11LM.

Maybe a driver is not required since they say ZigBee 3.0 compliant?

It's just a marketing trick, the AE sellers could say it is 4.0 compliant if this will increase their sales.. : )

@Clifton @stephane do you have this sensor? Which drivers did you try?

1 Like

I've read of people using the driver below.
They also mention being close to the hub during the initial pairing.

You can try this or also this or this driver, which are currently maintained.

All Aqara Zigbee devices are known to be difficult to pair, not only with HE but also with all other Zigbee coordinators different than their own hub. The key is to pair it very close to the hub, keep pressing shortly the device button after the LED inital blinking stops and to try pairing several times, until it is successful and the device starts to send the illuminance value.

If none of the existing drivers work with GZCGQ11LM lumi.sen_ill.agl01 , you can install this driver and we can continue the troubleshooting.

1 Like

Ooh, if you do try my GZCGQ01LM driver let me know how it behaves. I'd be interested in adding support for the '11LM version.

I noticed the '01LM became unavailable this year and was a bit disappointed, as it's one of the best-behaving Xiaomi devices. I don't even run them on my dedicated Xiaomi mesh, they work with my >10-year-old AlertMe devices perfectly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow!! Works with your dirver!!!

1 Like

Ha, amazing! Could you do me a favour and post a screenshot of the Device Details Data section?

Should look a bit like that. I can use the info to start adding support into the driver, so it auto-detects at pairing and the like. :+1:

Here you are

1 Like

Amazing, thanks. I'll fudge that into the driver. :wink:

If you ever happen to re-pair it, when it's hooked up you'll get an option to show "full details" or somesuch. If you could zap me a screenshot of that, it'll contain the proper inCluster and outCluster "fingerprint" for the device and I'll update the driver again.

One version of my drivers adds that detail to the device data, but I haven't got around to adding it on the Xiaomi stuff yet.

Please report back and let us know how reliable it is!

@Clifton

any feedback on this?

Very reliable!! Super!

1 Like

@birdslikewires

I ordered the new illumination device, do you want some feedback on it?

@Clifton Does this give illuminance values?