Appreciate if an admin could contact me

BTW for everyone edification an email when something happens like a credit card decline is NORMAL in systems - but apparently this system tries it 5 times in a row in attempt of futility to try and figure it out by banging its head - then does not let you know and expects you to figure it out on your own by realizing your subscription to whatever is broken and now you can email someone through the third grade support system that is the website support form and hope and pray someone will respond at some point in your non essential to our business life.

I received NONE emails NONE! Also would be great if you had a notifications bin in your web app that would take a simple table with columns like commid - userid - hubid and finally message - that would populate and present a message when you logged into your account that said something like "HEY your payment was declined - 5 times in a row so we are going to cancel your account because we do not allow anyone to update their credit card because we cant figure that out"

They are long gone now, since June 2023, but I would have suggested to check your spam folder.

2 Likes

Here is another free tip - if one does click on said link in that email or heaven forbid go to your remote admin website and click pay but is greeted with nonsense messages like this screen shot you might want to take a true customer service approach and try to contact said customer to figure out how you can resolve the situation or heaven forbid you log that person trying multiple times getting this screen shot into a error escalation method to your support team that would raise concern for someone to do your nonsense procedure of cancelling the subscription and reaching out to the customer that you are doing that ...

Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

I see that you were able to reactivate the service. I'll consider this issue resolved for now, but if you continue to have any more problems, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Thanks for all your feedback, it's been a very enlightening discussion. If I may suggest, one way to avoid disruption of services in the future, is to sign up for the yearly service instead of paying month-to-month. Especially if you are planning to use the service more than a month, the yearly plan gives you two free months per year.

9 Likes