App running 30 minutes early

I have one app in "Rule Machine Legacy" to turn on some lamps 60 minutes before sunset. It works great!

I have another app also in "Rule Machine Legacy" that is supposed to turn off the same two devices/lamps at 10:30pm each day. For some reason it is triggering 30 minutes early each day. The time on the hub is set proper. Here are pictures of the app/rule's settings, and of the logs. I can't figure out why it's running a half hour early! A workaround may be just to push the time to 11:00pm and see if it runs at 10:30pm but I'd really rather find out why it's doing what it's doing.

Thanks in advance for any help!
hubitat lamp logs

hubitat lamp rule trigger time

Strange, this just happened to me too using "Basic Rules". I have my pool lights turn on at sunset, which is 7:34PM and they just turned on at 8:04PM.

At the bottom of the app settings page (gear), off the bottom of your screenshot, there should be a scheduled jobs section. That's where you can see what time it is scheduling it for.

Yeah, says 7:34pm but didnt execute until 8:04pm

I deleted the rule and re-created it, and that seems to have done the trick :man_shrugging:

Did you recently have a DST time change in your region and are one of the very few places with a 30 minute change? Just opening the rule and pressing Done may have fixed the schedule for it. It possibly got messed up with the time change. It seems to cause random issues for people every time it happens.

No, we do the full hour changes. Honestly, this half hour premature rule execution has been going on for a long time but I never really noticed it wasn't happening at the right time until recently. I appreciate the replies and suggestions though

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.