Anyone knows adding a Schlage BE 468 ZP on Hubitat

Hi
I have a problem to adding a Schlage BE468 ZP with Z-wave.
When I tried connect, It show up security message such as blow.
Security question

Security 2 Class 2 Access Control
Security 2 Class 1 Authenticated
Security 2 Class 0 Unauthenticated
Security 0 Unauthenticated
When I choose S2C2, it asks 5digit cord
I don't know Where can I find 5 digit cord.
Hubitat sys on the device label but I did not see.

When I choose S2C0, it does not ask 5 digit cord but unable to continue to adding.

Please help
Thank you

The 5 digit code is the programming code you got with your lock. Should be on the back of the manual or I think the backside of the lock.

Back side of the lock with QR cord.
Thank you.

1 Like

This must be for the C7 hub only right? I just repaired the same lock with my C4 and it did not ask for this. My lock is not responding at all.

Sorry. Mine is C7.
I gave up.

I've been trying for over an hour now to pair my lock with my C7. My programming code is 6 digits and not 5. So I tried using the first 5 digits of my programming code and it still fails every time.

I've tried factory resetting the lock multiple times. I've tried excluding and readding the lock about 100 times.

I'm pretty sure the programming code is not the correct code. It's not the right length and nor does it appear to work (whether I use the first 5 digits or the whole 6 digits).

I believe you are conflating the different codes. See picture below (from eBay, not my two BE469ZP locks):

On the left is the mounting plate that goes against the inside of the door. On the mounting plate’s sticker, just below the QR code, is a rectangle surrounding the five digit security PIN that is needed for secure pairing. This five digit PIN is the same as the first 5 digits of the DSK, shown in small type at the bottom of the sticker.

On the right, at the top of the back of the inside-door module, is a sticker with the serial number, the model (BE469ZP), and 3 codes: the six-digit programming code that is used to configure the lock, and the two four-digit user codes that are initially installed on your lock as positions 1 and 2 when you factory reset the lock.

Clear now?

Yep. Much clearer. And that worked. I was successfully able to pair the lock now.

PS. You should be the one writing Schlage's manuals for them.

1 Like

The written manual is bad, but the online manual is pretty good:
https://instructions.allegion.com/instr/86/2110

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.