Anyone know a good zigbee relay switch?

Platform Version 2.3.6.146
Hardware Version C-5

anyone know a good zigbee or zwave relay switch?
so i can use that to wire into different types of machines to switch it on/off.

the unit should be usb or AC powered

Zooz makes a couple Z-wave relays that people use for activating garage door controllers. Not sure about the capacity. I bought this on Amazon: MHCOZY 4 Channel 85-220V ZigBee Relay Switch with Clean Contact, Adjustable Self-Lock and Momentary Interlock Working Mode,Automate Garage Gate Door Blind(Zigbee Hub Needed)
It's a cheap Tuya relay, but works well for my purposes so far; the momentary switch feature tends to double activate, so I am not using that. Some have reported that the relay is cheap and wears out ($23), but I'm only using 1 of the 4 relays and figure I have backups if the one I'm using goes bad. The Zooz relay is probably the better choice and what I will get if I need to replace mine.

will that work directly with HE?

Either one will work with HE. If you go for the Zooz, thesmartesthouse.com is usually the best place to buy them from.

can you please give the direct link?

It's only been in place for a month or so, so I can't comment on its long term reliability, but this little dry relay's been doing a good job triggering our garage door:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08X218VMR