Any Power Bars?

Well if I don't spend it the wife sure will.

1 Like

Not sure if you can actually find the hardware version for these from Hubitat/Z-Wave, but if you have firmware 2.03, as you do in the second screenshot, that's definitely the latest hardware since it won't run on the "original v2" (apparently a slight hardware bump was required to enable the additional reporting features this firmware provides).

Mine says "v2.0d" on the bottom of the power strip itself, so that's my best guess as to where that might be--not sure if it's software-reportable anywhere.

It's Z-wave (not plus). Old discontinued item, If it wasn't for it being $45CDN from eBay, I might experiment with it.

Z-wave frequency for all of North America is 908 MHz.

1 Like

Hey Lewis, with the zen20 are you getting 100's of power reports? I have the prefs set to like 100 watts and every 24 hours, but the device is non-stop flooding power reports

No, but I've seen a similar thing when I turn on logging on my dome motion sensors. I figure it's a widespread issue and didn't bother reporting it. It isn't causing any issues for me so I just turned off logging on them. I also checked the zwave traffic and it's not really spamming. I'm guessing it's a logging bug. Tagging in @bobbyD in case he wants to to have someone look at it.

1 Like

Amazon has it but you will have to pay the amazon tax. Its a little more but sometimes if there are no other alternatives its worth spending the extra money to solve the problem.

https://www.amazon.ca/ZEN20-Z-Wave-Smart-Energy-Power/dp/B01HAQHQ5I/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-drs1_0

I was so I just toned down what all was being reported as it didn't matter that much to me. Especially to get it that frequently. I turned off each channel so I just get one report for the strip.

Ya. I'm not paying $120 for a power bar. I could buy a cheap normal bar and put 5 Ikea plugs in it for 25% less

I agree 100%. The only reason I have the zooz is there was a great sale, like ~45$

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.