Any issues with SMS today?

Somehow went over my limit and only received one text. I whipped up a test rule and am seeing the error. I was supposed to get texts today but don’t see them. Checked my format entered in the rule and looks okay. I’m a Google Voice user, if that matters

Ever thought of using something like pushbullit? Forego the limits?

1 Like

LOL, I was just getting ready to post.

Not a single SMS for me today and I am not getting any now as I am testing a new device

Rick

There was an update yesterday. Did you perform that? Platform update.

Yeppirs

hmm ... let me try to set up an sms and see if it cuts me off. i don't use sms, so I should not be at my max. Give me a minute or two.

I did. Got one text today, fwiw..

I just setup a virtual contact switch to send an SMS and TTS to my Echo when open. I got the Echo, no text

Rick

I just set one up and I didn't get a text. Pushbullit works fine. I also did the update yesterday. Maybe send an email to support@hubitat.com and report it. Seems there's something up. Since I never use it and didnt get one. I set it up wrong to see and it errored that it was wrong, but no text, no request in the logs.

Still no text today :frowning:

There appears to be an outage with our provider. ETA unknown at this time.

Thank you

Rick

I would think something like this would be considered a significant issue for a majority of users. Surprised there’s so far two of us who have noticed. Are most folks using something else for notifications? What am I missing here?

I started out using SMS, but decided to sign up for Pushover and use it instead. Yeah, sucks it costs extra. But $5 didn't seem like much to me at the end of the day.

I am using pushover and ST for notification.

The join API can be used for those who prefer text messages. I modified @stephack join Ali driver to allow texts. If anyone is interested let me know I'll put it in my github.

Pushover for everything :slight_smile:

Pushover for me too. 10 SMS a day is pretty limiting. For 5 bucks it’s totally worth it.

Wow lots of love for Pushover. Will check it out

Pushover here too.