Any Hunter Douglas reps?

I am looking for motorized Top/Down Bottom/Up shades and it looks like Hunter Douglas is my best option unfortunately :slight_smile:. I had contacted Paul W (referred on this site) first asking if Lutron had an offering and unfortunately they do not. I'm wondering if there is a Paul of Hunter Douglas around. Thanks!

Hello David31,

In case this helps you or anyone I wanted to comment on Hunter Douglas Top Down Bottom Up Blinds. In summary, Hunter Douglas is totally worth the money as the product lasts, and they stand behind it when it has issues.

It's now March of 2022 and Hunter Douglas replaced (up to) 5 of my large (picture window) manual TDBU cellular blinds for the cost of repair only! They were replaced because at ~20 years old the one that failed could not be repaired, so they replaced all 5 for costs of repair. (This is because they're in the same room and needed to match.) They also allowed me to pay to add their PowerView automation. And that's why I'm here... looking for any help with integrating their hub with my Hubitat.

I think you’re referring to someone that works for an electrical supplier of Lutron (and other) products who’s been mentioned in other threads here. I’ve had a good experience ordering Lutron products directly from them.

I have never seen a rep from Hunter Douglas or a supplier of their shades here in the forum though.

There is a company that sells z-wave shades and blinds made by Graber, they have a rep that’s active here and in the smartthings forum (he usually posts about discount codes). I’ve had a pretty good experience with those shades too (although I don’t have any currently).

I found Dawn at Egret Interiors who was able to get me what I needed.