Another Sunrise/Sunset triggering issue

I did a lot of forum searching and see a lot of trouble about Sunset/Sunrise-- but here's another question.

At ~10pm last night I created a concise RM5 rule on .152 like this:

The rule did not run this morning for either Sunrise event. I read that (at least in 2019) you had to wait for the next Sunrise event before the Sunrise+30 would be calculated-- but neither the Sunrise nor the Sunrise+30 was ran.

I'm expecting this rule won't run on Sunset either because I just looked at Scheduled Jobs and see this (only Sunset-30):

Should that not have four rows (one for each trigger) - or at least 3 considering that I passed one Sunrise already?

Event subscriptions:

isPrimed = true
Settings -> Location Sunrise and Sunset are correct.

This is not true.

Sunrise and sunset, with positive or no offsets, are triggered by an Event Subscription, not by a Scheduled Job. There are system events for those two. Just after the event for Sunset, is another event called sunsetTime, that provides the time for the next day's sunset. That is needed to create the scheduled job that runs before sunset on the next day. In the case of Sunrise+30, you can see the Event Subscription to the sunrise event to schedule for 30 minutes later.

So everything looks right.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.