Android Mobile App - Presence Greatly Delayed?

Thanks Bob! I'm the only one on Samsung s10. I have been seeing many issues. It has been working for many years and now I'm seeing an issue with a Samsung update. Life360 coming and going is an issue and every other Geo Fencing. I'm working on a few things hoping to improve this.

So disappointed when my phone got a new beta update last night and didn't see anything about geofencing/location in the list of fixed things. Kept my hopes up that it might still have been resolved, but alas, no such luck. Left today for an hour and no change - didn't realize I was gone. So frustrating when it had worked perfectly for me on the beta and then mysteriously stopped working!

1 Like

I was excited too. My wife installed the new version (1.6.9), but I left mine on the older version (1.6.8). I'm not sure what setting I changed, but mine has been working well again lately. My wife's still doesn't work on either version, no matter what settings we change. I can tolerate when stuff doesn't work for me, because I'm the one that fixes it, but she's pretty hands off with the automations. Hers is the one I want working before mine.

I started having issues 1.6.8 I'm thinking it is a android or a Samsung phone issue with an update. I'm now on 1.6.9.. need more test but I don't think Iit has fixed anything.

Well, my phone presence started working very well again on or about the 8th. I had my wife's geofence turned off. I turned it back on last night to see how it goes. I know there was an app update but I thought it was after that, if it even had anything to do with it.
:man_shrugging:

Update: My wife's departure this morning was pretty spot on. :crossed_fingers: