Android Hubitat app Multiple Hub Dashboard Issue

I am having an issue in the app where I manage multiple Hubs at different sites. When I go to settings and select a Hub then go back to the Dashboards I only get the Dashboards from my 1st Hub. Has this been discovered or am I the only one having this issue?

@bobbyD

As far as I know. You will only be able to have first hub dashboard with same login account for all your hubs. Same for IFTTT and other integration. Google home etc.

That would be really unfortunate since you can select which Hub your device is connected to for Mobile presence and Messages.

I use an android program called app cloner and clone the Hubitat program on android to use with my second hub. it works good for my use. I can put up each hub and turn off etc what is located on that hub. You can try it and see if it works for you.

Thanks for the report, I sent it off to our mobile app developer and he was able to confirm it as an issue and is working on a fix.

2 Likes

I just found this post myself after having the same issue. Glad to know it's not just me and that the issue is being worked on hopefully.
(UPDATE: I just realize this post is about the Android Mobile app and I am using iOS. I can confirm the same problem happens with the iOS hubitat app as of today, so doesn't seem to be isolated to Android app.)

In the meantime I am trying to figure out how it would be best to handle multiple hubs on the same account but at different geographical locations on different networks (ie. rental properties in my case). I am hoping I could just have the different locations showing up in the app with different dashboards but all on the same account without having to choose a different hub in the settings. I have read about the HubConnect app but not really sure how that would work in my case?

The issue has been fixed in the latest BETA build.

Hubconnect is the way to go as well asnd is what I use for the same purpose.