[Android] Dashboards scrolling problems

I am having issues with the new app with dash boards. When a dashboard is longer than the screen size, I can easily scroll down to the bottom of the dashboard, but I cannot scroll back up. When I try to scroll back up to the top of the dashboard, it reloads instead of scrolling.

2 Likes

This is a beta feature. I moved your post in the right section. Thanks for your feedback.

Oh I thought the 2.0 app was released to the public now, sorry about that.

No worries. The new app has been publicly released, but the current public version is 234.

The beta version includes the pull down refresh feature. If you signed up for the beta, you will continue to receive the beta releases ahead of the public release.

That must be it. Is there any way to know if any particular build is the public release vs a beta for future reference? (Just to prevent future mistakes of posting in the wrong section) Currently this is all I have been able to find:

1 Like

Posting under different subcategory is not an issue. But you are making a good point, as we've seen mixed feedback for beta features that can be confusing for non-beta users and vice-versa. I forwarded your feedback to our engineers for future consideration to (more) clearly differentiate between beta versions and public versions. Thanks again for your feedback.

1 Like

I didn't sign up for the beta--I just downloaded the app from the Google Play store: version 2.0.1 (237).

I have the same scrolling problem; I can scroll down but not back up as it instead reloads the page.

In addition, when scrolling right, it's slower and choppier compared to the old app. I can see the "reload" icon appear at the top as I scroll right (although it doesn't actually reload), so maybe that has something to do with the choppiness.

My hub is a C8 Pro, software version 2.3.9.156.

Edit:
OK, now I'm apparently in the beta program, since I just clicked on the link out of curiosity and was enrolled.

I am running app 237 and can't scroll up either as it just refreshes.