Android app updated to version 1.6.9

The android app has been updated to version 1.6.9 with the following changes:

Improvements and fixes for:
    - Devices (Lights/Switches) Tab
    - SmartStart (for C7 Hubs)
    - Onboarding screen

The iOS app will be release soon.

10 Likes

After I updated my Pixel 6 to the latest version, I can no longer control devices in the app, either remotely or locally. I uninstalled and reinstalled app. It wants me to login. I have never understood, is there separate login to Hubitat and for forum access?

In any case, it just stalls at Fetching User Data.
And this is on local network. I did change IP address of Hubitat, but I can access it via web browser on my Pixel 6.

edit, it was apparently a networking issue with my router.

Does anyone else think that adding the "No room assigned" category to Lights/Switches section of the app is a step in the wrong direction? I used to keep unwanted devices from showing in the app by not assigning them to a room. Now, I have tons of devices showing up in the app which do not only clutter things, but I guess it would slow the app down as well.
E.g. For a reason which I have not found the time to investigate, the LIFX driver creates countless child devices for each LIFX LED strip. I used to keep these devices from appearing in the app by not assigning them to a room, but since the "No room assigned" category was, added all the child devices have made their existence known by appearing in the Lights/Switches section.
Otherwise, an option "don't display device in the app" could be a solution?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.