Android App not showing notification

I previously used Hubitat Mobile with notifications working fine for months. They stopped coming through and I migrated over to the Hubitat Elevation app on my Samsung S24 Ultra. I've deleted the old mobile device and added my my phone as a new device to rule out any issues. I updated my rules to notify my new device and ran some physical and in Hubitat tests. The events page shows the motion activations and also my in app tests. My Hubitat Elevation app shows the notifications on the notification tab along the bottom of the app, but they never appear to alert on my phone or drop down bar. I've tried reinstalling the app and making sure notifications are enabled but have not have any luck.

Can anyone help?

I know it does not help but mine went down too... have not updated app or hub recently... spent about two hours tonight trying to fix. Created new device, deleted old device, created new notifications with new device, tried to send forced message (the hub and app says it was sent but no notification), deleted and reinstalled both new and old app, all to no avail...

We are aware of notifications not working and our engineers are working to restore the service. Be sure to check out this thread for the latest updates on this issue: Mobile Apps Notifications not available

3 Likes