Android 2.0 beta - device sections opening/closing on their own

Using the Devices tab in the app and collapsing some of the groups to easier get to the room I needed to.

The room I would collapse would reopen on it's own, or close if i opened it.

My phone is a Samsung S23 Ultra.

I captured a video of it, but I'm unable to upload it.
Edit: Here is a Youtube short of it.
In the video I am collapsing Living Room, and it reopens on it's own.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. The only way to share a video here, is if you upload the video on YouTube, or a similar platform, then share a link. The community can only handle uploads of images.

I see the same thing as well as the rooms are in a random order and no way to arrange or sort them.

Couldn't find a way to convert it from an mp4 to an animated GIF, so I added a Youtube short to my post.

1 Like

FWIW, this bug/behavior exists in the non-beta Android app (1.7.2). It makes the Lights/Switches tab nearly useless for me.

1 Like

I see this too. Start collapsing rooms, and some will just keep expanding themselves back again - unless you refresh the page (pull down on the page to trigger a refresh) - then it all of a sudden remembers which ones were collapsed and seems to stick.

1 Like

This is still an issue for me on Build 221

1 Like

It is still an issue that our engineers are investigating. Fix for this will not be in the next beta release, but hopefully the one after that. Thank you for your patience.

4 Likes