[Alpha] Community-maintained Google Home integration

Odd. I went and tried and everything seems to be working as expected now.

I might have not done something correctly the first time.

I have the dreaded error below again (had it a few months back when I had an old and new device using the same name).

If I ask GH to "Sync my devices" it tells me that "Something went wrong while syincing the Hubitat Home."

Problem started last night and continues this AM.

Confirmed that I don't have a repeat of last time I had this error, when I had removed a device on HE, and then added a new device w/the same name, and tried to sync to GH w/out removing the old device from GH first. It doesn't appear to be that this time.

I've rebooted the hub. I can relink other accounts, so HE specific. I haven't uninstalled/reinstalled the GH app, or made any changes to the HE>GH linking setup. "Hubitat Home" is still listed as a linked account in my GH account.

I know I can try unlinking and then relink my account but when this error occurs the unlink/relink has been known to fail as well, and I don't want to lose all of my devices from GH. Plus a PITA to have to reassign all of my devices to desired rooms if it does work. :slight_smile:

Any suggestions?

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

All I can think, is that you and I just must be bad people or something. Nothing really changed and suddenly it stopped working, so annoying!

1 Like

Hey, I have the kid his candy back. I'm not that bad.

1 Like

LOL

Sainthood can't be far away.

2 Likes

I could not find a way to get GH Community to reconnect, so I disconnected to attempt relinking. That also failed repeatedly.

So I'm back using the stock Google Home app/connectivity, which connected w/out issues. Hopefully at some point someone will stumble upon what's going on and share a fix. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I don't want to go that route because I have devices that Google won't recognize without the Home Integration (like my garage door opener).

It's still seeing those existing devices, which is good. But if I try and add something new, even with sync my devices, it won't see the new stuff. And then when I try to relink, it says it cannot connect.

Yup - same. I just had a couple new devices that don't have alternate button control that needed to be integrated or family was going to start saying "WTF" a lot. :wink: So I bit the bullet.

Since I'm disconnected I may just start over from scratch and create an entirely new Google Home smart action.

At what point in the process does it fail (before logging in, before selecting a hub, before selecting devices, or later)? That will give an idea of what exactly is wrong. If it fails after selecting devices then turn on debug logging and watch the Hubitat logs. Do you see a SYNC request? If so then the integration is set up right; there's just something wrong with the devices that get sent to Google.

1 Like

Thanks for the questions. :slight_smile:

FWIW, I haven't changed anything on my Google account, haven't changed anything in the action.

When trying a reconnect, it fails w/this message after trying to do a reconnect after few moments:

After I disconnected and tried to start over re-linking, I complete logging in and selecting devices to include, etc. Basically at the same point when it fails doing a reconnect, and the message is the same.

2020-12-16 10_31_45-

Logs: There are more, but they seem repetitive/similar to the set below.

Summary

Google is sending a SYNC request, so everything is connected and communicating correctly. I'm guessing there's some combination of device settings it doesn't like. Could you copy and paste that log entry as text instead of images? That will let me reformat and search it and hopefully figure out what issue you're running into.

1 Like

I hope this is a good run down for you and gets you what you need:

All my existing devices are working fine

After I add a device to the GHI, I go to Google Home I sync my devices. None of the new devices show up.

I go to relink my GHI in the GH settings and get the same error @danabw shows above in his screenshot.

2 Likes

Here you go. :slight_smile:

Summary

app:15372020-12-16 10:30:41.814 am debug[requestId:1447033300868220591, payload:[devices:[[id:577, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Nighty Night], name:Nighty Night], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:385, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Outlet], name:Plug Hall ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1409, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Speech Enabled ], name:Speech Enabled ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:706, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Backyard Lights Master Bedroom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2819, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Kitchen Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:4, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Bed Lamp], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2885, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic ZigBee RGBW Light], name:Stove Warning Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2887, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Family Room Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1031, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Office TV Lights Group], name:Office TV Lights Group], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:711, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave CentralScene Dimmer], name:Plug Utility Room by fridge], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:9, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Office TV light 1], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:10, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Office TV light 2], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:460, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Outlet], name:Plug Utility Room floor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1681, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Living Room Fan TestFan Light], name:Living Room Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:95, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Switch], name:Utility Room Light ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2785, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zooz Double Plug], name:A Zooz Double Plug], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2209, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Island Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2913, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Center ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:545, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Outlet], name:Plug Family room wall], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:161, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Plug Peanut Utility Room], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:673, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Honeywell Zwave Plus Smart Switch], name:Quiet Cool Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:610, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Backyard Lights Family Room], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1122, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Honeywell Zwave Plus Switch], name:Cabinet Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2722, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Outlet GE 14284], name:Christmas Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:546, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zooz Power Switch], name:Plug Hank], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2786, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Component Metering Switch], name:Zooz Double Plug-LEFT Outlet], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:547, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zooz Power Switch], name:Plug Island Coffee], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1123, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Switch], name:Porch Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2787, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Component Metering Switch], name:Zooz Double Plug-RIGHT Outlet], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2852, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Left], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2660, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Right ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1636, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Office Fan 2 Light], name:Office Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:869, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Plug Washer (Peanut) Utility Room], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2854, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[All Blinds Open], name:Blinds all Open Scene], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1638, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Family Room Fan 2 Light], name:Family Room Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2856, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Blinds all Off], name:Blinds all Closed Scene], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1640, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Cameron Fan 2 Light], name:Cameron's Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:488, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Outlet], name:Plug Dylan Zigbee], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1642, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Dylan Fan 2 Light], name:Dylan's Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:491, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Outlet], name:Plug Entry], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1644, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Master Fan 2 Light], name:Master Bedroom Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:494, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[GE Double Outlet - ZW4106], name:Bistro Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:495, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Plug Peanut Plants], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1651, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic ZigBee RGBW Light], name:A LED Closet test], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:42, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Back yard slope top and bottom], name:Back yard slope top and bottom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:43, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Bubblers], name:Bubblers], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:44, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Front Yard & North Slope], name:Front Yard & North Slope], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:45, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[North Slope Bottom], name:North Slope Bottom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:46, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 11 - Fruit tree bubblers], name:Zone 11 - Fruit tree bubblers], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:47, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 10 - Roses, lower bubblers behind Bball], name:Zone 10 - Roses, lower bubblers behind Bball], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:48, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 9 - Lawn 2], name:Zone 9 - Lawn 2], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:49, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 12], name:Zone 12], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:50, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 8 - Lawn 1], name:Zone 8 - Lawn 1], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:51, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 7 - Back yard slope top], name:Zone 7 - Back yard slope top], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:52, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 6 - Back yard slopes], name:Zone 6 - Back yard slopes], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:53, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 5 - Front yard right], name:Zone 5 - Front yard right], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:54, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 4 - Front yard garage side], name:Zone 4 - Front yard garage side], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:55, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 3 - Front yard left + Cam hedge], name:Zone 3 - Front yard left + Cam hedge], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:56, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 2 - North side slope bottom], name:Zone 2 - North side slope bottom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:57, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 1- North side slope top], name:Zone 1- North side slope top], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1153, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Dimmer], name:Dining Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:577, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Nighty Night], name:Nighty Night], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:706, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Backyard Lights Master Bedroom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2819, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Kitchen Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:4, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Bed Lamp], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2885, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic ZigBee RGBW Light], name:Stove Warning Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:6, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Dana Lamp], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2887, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Family Room Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1031, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Office TV Lights Group], name:Office TV Lights Group], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:8, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Katies light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2825, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Kitchen Sink light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:9, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Office TV light 1], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:10, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Office TV light 2], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:95, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Switch], name:Utility Room Light ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1121, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Dimmer], name:Entry Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2209, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Island Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2913, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Center ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:610, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Backyard Lights Family Room], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1122, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Honeywell Zwave Plus Switch], name:Cabinet Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2530, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Ceiling Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2722, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Outlet GE 14284], name:Christmas Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1507, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Sengled Element Color Plus], name:Piano Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1123, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Switch], name:Porch Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2852, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Left], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2660, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Right ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2854, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[All Blinds Open], name:Blinds all Open Scene], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1575, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic ZigBee RGBW Light], name:Master Closet LED Light Strip], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2856, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Blinds all Off], name:Blinds all Closed Scene], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2858, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Sengled Element Classic], name:Master Bath Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:494, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[GE Double Outlet - ZW4106], name:Bistro Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:502, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Office Desk Lights], name:Office Desk Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1594, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Sengled Element Color Plus], name:Corner Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1680, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Living Room Fan TestFan], name:Living Room Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1635, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Office Fan 2], name:Office Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1637, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Family Room Fan 2], name:Family Room Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1639, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Cameron Fan 2], name:Cameron's Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1641, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Dylan Fan 2], name:Dylan's Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1643, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Master Fan 2], name:Master Bedroom Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:833, type:action.devices.types.DOOR, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Garage Door Opener], name:Garage Door], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:true]], [id:2913, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Center ], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:2819, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Kitchen Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:2852, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Left], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:2660, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Right ], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:2887, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Family Room Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]]]]]

app:15372020-12-16 10:30:39.005 am debug{inputs=[{intent=action.devices.SYNC}], requestId=1447033300868220591}

app:15372020-12-16 10:30:32.473 am debug[requestId:8821241634883341397, payload:[devices:[[id:577, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Nighty Night], name:Nighty Night], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:385, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Outlet], name:Plug Hall ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1409, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Speech Enabled ], name:Speech Enabled ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:706, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Backyard Lights Master Bedroom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2819, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Kitchen Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:4, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Bed Lamp], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2885, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic ZigBee RGBW Light], name:Stove Warning Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2887, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Family Room Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1031, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Office TV Lights Group], name:Office TV Lights Group], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:711, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave CentralScene Dimmer], name:Plug Utility Room by fridge], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:9, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Office TV light 1], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:10, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Office TV light 2], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:460, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Outlet], name:Plug Utility Room floor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1681, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Living Room Fan TestFan Light], name:Living Room Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:95, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Switch], name:Utility Room Light ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2785, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zooz Double Plug], name:A Zooz Double Plug], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2209, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Island Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2913, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Center ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:545, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Outlet], name:Plug Family room wall], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:161, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Plug Peanut Utility Room], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:673, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Honeywell Zwave Plus Smart Switch], name:Quiet Cool Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:610, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Backyard Lights Family Room], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1122, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Honeywell Zwave Plus Switch], name:Cabinet Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2722, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Outlet GE 14284], name:Christmas Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:546, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zooz Power Switch], name:Plug Hank], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2786, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Component Metering Switch], name:Zooz Double Plug-LEFT Outlet], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:547, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zooz Power Switch], name:Plug Island Coffee], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1123, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Switch], name:Porch Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2787, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Component Metering Switch], name:Zooz Double Plug-RIGHT Outlet], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2852, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Left], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2660, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Right ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1636, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Office Fan 2 Light], name:Office Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:869, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Plug Washer (Peanut) Utility Room], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2854, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[All Blinds Open], name:Blinds all Open Scene], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1638, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Family Room Fan 2 Light], name:Family Room Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2856, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Blinds all Off], name:Blinds all Closed Scene], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1640, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Cameron Fan 2 Light], name:Cameron's Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:488, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Outlet], name:Plug Dylan Zigbee], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1642, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Dylan Fan 2 Light], name:Dylan's Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:491, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Outlet], name:Plug Entry], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1644, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Master Fan 2 Light], name:Master Bedroom Fan Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:494, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[GE Double Outlet - ZW4106], name:Bistro Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:495, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Plug Peanut Plants], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1651, type:action.devices.types.SWITCH, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Generic ZigBee RGBW Light], name:A LED Closet test], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:42, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Back yard slope top and bottom], name:Back yard slope top and bottom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:43, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Bubblers], name:Bubblers], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:44, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Front Yard & North Slope], name:Front Yard & North Slope], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:45, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[North Slope Bottom], name:North Slope Bottom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:46, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 11 - Fruit tree bubblers], name:Zone 11 - Fruit tree bubblers], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:47, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 10 - Roses, lower bubblers behind Bball], name:Zone 10 - Roses, lower bubblers behind Bball], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:48, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 9 - Lawn 2], name:Zone 9 - Lawn 2], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:49, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 12], name:Zone 12], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:50, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 8 - Lawn 1], name:Zone 8 - Lawn 1], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:51, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 7 - Back yard slope top], name:Zone 7 - Back yard slope top], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:52, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 6 - Back yard slopes], name:Zone 6 - Back yard slopes], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:53, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 5 - Front yard right], name:Zone 5 - Front yard right], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:54, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 4 - Front yard garage side], name:Zone 4 - Front yard garage side], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:55, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 3 - Front yard left + Cam hedge], name:Zone 3 - Front yard left + Cam hedge], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:56, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 2 - North side slope bottom], name:Zone 2 - North side slope bottom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:57, type:action.devices.types.SPRINKLER, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[Zone 1- North side slope top], name:Zone 1- North side slope top], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1153, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Dimmer], name:Dining Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:577, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Nighty Night], name:Nighty Night], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:706, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Backyard Lights Master Bedroom], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2819, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Kitchen Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:4, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Bed Lamp], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2885, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic ZigBee RGBW Light], name:Stove Warning Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:6, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Dana Lamp], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2887, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Family Room Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1031, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Office TV Lights Group], name:Office TV Lights Group], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:8, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Katies light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2825, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Kitchen Sink light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:9, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Office TV light 1], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:10, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[hueBridgeBulb], name:Office TV light 2], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:95, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Switch], name:Utility Room Light ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1121, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Dimmer], name:Entry Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2209, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Island Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2913, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Center ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:610, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Backyard Lights Family Room], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1122, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Honeywell Zwave Plus Switch], name:Cabinet Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2530, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Dimmer], name:Ceiling Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2722, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Outlet GE 14284], name:Christmas Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1507, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Sengled Element Color Plus], name:Piano Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1123, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Switch], name:Porch Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2852, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Left], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2660, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Right ], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2854, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[All Blinds Open], name:Blinds all Open Scene], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1575, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Generic ZigBee RGBW Light], name:Master Closet LED Light Strip], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2856, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Blinds all Off], name:Blinds all Closed Scene], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:2858, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Sengled Element Classic], name:Master Bath Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:494, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[GE Double Outlet - ZW4106], name:Bistro Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:502, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Office Desk Lights], name:Office Desk Lights], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1594, type:action.devices.types.LIGHT, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.Brightness], name:[defaultNames:[Sengled Element Color Plus], name:Corner Light], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:1680, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Living Room Fan TestFan], name:Living Room Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1635, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Office Fan 2], name:Office Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1637, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Family Room Fan 2], name:Family Room Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1639, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Cameron Fan 2], name:Cameron's Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1641, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Dylan Fan 2], name:Dylan's Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:1643, type:action.devices.types.FAN, traits:[action.devices.traits.OnOff, action.devices.traits.FanSpeed], name:[defaultNames:[Master Fan 2], name:Master Bedroom Fan], willReportState:false, attributes:[availableFanSpeeds:[speeds:[[speed_name:low, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Low], lang:en]]], [speed_name:medium, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[Medium], lang:en]]], [speed_name:high, speed_values:[[speed_synonym:[High], lang:en]]]], ordered:true], reversible:true]], [id:833, type:action.devices.types.DOOR, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose], name:[defaultNames:[Generic Z-Wave Garage Door Opener], name:Garage Door], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:true]], [id:2913, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Center ], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:2819, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Kitchen Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:2852, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Left], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:2660, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Office Blinds Right ], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:2887, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose, action.devices.traits.Brightness, action.devices.traits.OnOff], name:[defaultNames:[iBlinds v3 (Community Driver)], name:Family Room Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:true, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]]]]]

app:15372020-12-16 10:30:29.623 am debug{inputs=[{intent=action.devices.SYNC}], requestId=8821241634883341397}

1 Like

I believe I may be having the same issue, log below.

I do also have a second fairly dumb and possibly related question. The only devices other than my blinds that I want configured which aren't are my contact and motion sensors. I have them set as sensors, but I'm afraid I'm confused as to the trait settings and command settings. Is there a clear list I'm missing for those basic sensors?

app:5172020-12-16 13:51:46.993 debug[requestId:10804383594589693588, payload:[devices:[[id:664, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Hallway Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:false, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:665, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Lounge Middle Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:false, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:666, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Lounge Left Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:false, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:667, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Lounge Right Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:false, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:663, type:action.devices.types.BLINDS, traits:[action.devices.traits.OpenClose], name:[defaultNames:[Device], name:Bathroom Blinds], willReportState:false, attributes:[discreteOnlyOpenClose:false, queryOnlyOpenClose:false]], [id:353, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Motion/Humidity Sensor], name:Lounge Desk Area Iris Motion Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:290, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor], name:Attic Motion Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:354, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor], name:Lounge Motion Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:243, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor], name:Hallway Motion Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:244, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[SmartSense Motion V1], name:Stairs Motion Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:245, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor], name:Bathroom Motion Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:246, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Motion/Humidity Sensor], name:Bathroom Iris Motion Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:247, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor], name:Closet Motion Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:236, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor], name:Bedroom Motion Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:658, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Ring Virtual Contact Sensor], name:Front Door], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:259, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[SmartSense Multi Sensor V4], name:Stairs Door Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:660, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[Ring Virtual Contact Sensor], name:Back Door], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:248, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[SmartSense Multi Sensor V4], name:Bedroom Closet Door Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:249, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[SmartSense Multi Sensor V4], name:Lounge Barn Door Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:251, type:action.devices.types.SENSOR, traits:, name:[defaultNames:[SmartSense Multi Sensor V4], name:Lounge Futon Position Sensor], willReportState:false, attributes:[:]], [id:hubitat_mode_Away, type:action.devices.types.SCENE, traits:[action.devices.traits.Scene], name:[defaultNames:[Away], name:Away Mode], willReportState:false, attributes:[sceneReversible:false]]]]]

app:5172020-12-16 13:51:46.870 debug{inputs=[{intent=action.devices.SYNC}], requestId=10804383594589693588}

--- Live Log Started, waiting for events ---

Thanks everyone. I'll dig into this after work today.

3 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

@danabw It looks like you have duplicate device IDs being reported. Make sure each of your devices is only selected under one device type. You cannot select the same device as multiple device types.

@adiventure Your sensors aren't implementing any device traits. Every device type must have at least one trait. I would recommend "Open/Close", "Temperature Setting", and/or "Humidity Setting" depending on the type of sensor. Motion reporting is not currently supported, so if your motion sensors are only motion sensors then there's nothing this app can currently do with them.

1 Like

WOOT! Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile:

Off to see what I've screwed up. Unfortunately I'm used to being in this position (shot myself in the foot). :wink:

EDIT: BINGO!! Thanks very much. I was able to relink.

It's very interesting, I had a ton of duplicates, and I know that a lot of them have been that way for quite a while...I was very sloppy when selecting devices for each category - I didn't realize (more likely had forgotten) it could really screw things up.

I removed all duplicates and am still getting the same error message. I also removed some "devices" that really weren't devices, like a couple of Scenes that I thought I might be able to turn on via voice...maybe that was a bad idea.

Anyway it works again, I've added the devices I want on GH (and no duplicates!). Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out.

Thank you, I wondered if it might be the issue, as the question in my post above, but I didn't know for sure, and it seemed to present unreliably.