|
/
____ /
/ //

• development

*** Version ***

1.0.0 Alpha

*** GENERAL ***

This driver works with Channels DVR clients. It allows remote control features such as On/Off, Pause, Resume, Stop, Play Channel, mute, etc...

*** PREREQUISITES: ***

Channels DVR Client

*** DOWNLOAD LINKS ***

Driver: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dmike3/Hubitat/master/Drivers/Channels_DVR/channelsdvr.groovy
Readme: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dmike3/Hubitat/master/Drivers/Channels_DVR/README.TXT

*** INSTALLATION: ***

1.) Go to your Hubitat Drivers Code area and create a new driver.
2.) Import the .groovy file either by using the import function or copy and pasting.
3.) Save the driver and go to your drivers section under Hubitat.
4.) Create a new driver with a name of your choice and select the driver "Channels DVR Driver". Click Save.
5.) Now fill in the paramaters to match your devices.
6.) Consider picking a Poll Time that makes sense. This tracks state changes and if the client is running or not.

*** EXAMPLES/IDEAS: ***

Bedtime routines
Occupancy routines

*** SUPPORT: ***

You can find me under the Hubitat forums if you have any questions.

I am trying to install this.

I have the Channels DVR driver installed struggling with step 3 onwards.

README.TXT

*** INSTALLATION: ***

1.) Go to your Hubitat Drivers Code area and create a new driver.
2.) Import the .groovy file either by using the import function or copy and pasting.
3.) Save the driver and go to your drivers section under Hubitat.
4.) Create a new driver with a name of your choice and select the driver "Channels DVR Driver". Click Save.
5.) Now fill in the paramaters to match your devices.
6.) Consider picking a Poll Time that makes sense. This tracks state changes and if the client is running or not.

Ok figured it out.

I think you mean Devices rather than Drivers.

So create a virtual device ….

Also, took me a while to figure it out, but you don’t point this at the DVR server but the client, so you have a device per Channels DVR client.

Sorry I haven’t been involved with Hubitat or following the forums here in a bit.

Yes the driver points to a device client.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.