All integrations are broken and C7 hub cannot find updates

For a couple days now Google hasn't been able to connect to my hubitat hub. I have also noticed I cannot open the hubitat package manager app and Alexa is also broken.

I have downgraded to Platform Version 2.3.4.117 and now I have noticed the hub cannot find any updates. It just says Checking for update... forever.

Looking at the logs I see a similar errors that all look like this.

Cannot get property 'repositories' on null object

Here is a screenshot of what happens when I try to download the latest version in safe mode.

It appears that your hub is not connected to the Hubitat Cloud Server. By any chance, did you recently configure the network settings on the hub to use STAIC IP addressing instead of DHCP? If so, try going back to DHCP and most likely things will start working again. You can reserve an IP address for the hub in your router's DHCP server settings.

3 Likes

I have been using a static IP ever since I got the C7 hub about a year ago. But I can try setting it back to DHCP to see if that fixes it.

I noticed the only DNS server was 8.8.8.8. Maybe there is a problem with Googles DNS server?

That seems to have fixed it the update problem thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.