All devices under Z-Wave Details missing

Thanks, I just did another shutdown, unplug and restart. I removed and reconnected the cables - it's USB powered and the z-wave radio shares the USB port with the power cable. At any rate, the z-wave details page now shows devices and my kitchen lights are responding again. I will see how this all looks tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for now!

2 Likes

Now that you have your C-5 up and running, Iā€™d recommend considering a Hub Protect subscription.

The standard warranty is 90 days, so I would guess your C-5 is no longer under warranty.

For some reason I missed the C5 part, thought it was a new hub, hence suggesting the warranty claim. So yeah just FYI, if your Z-wave did totally die you would need to buy a new hub and then pair all the zwave devices again.

If you have Hub Protect it will take scheduled cloud backups which include the z-wave radio data (on supported hubs). If your hub fails you get a replacement shipped out (I think for free?) and can restore from the cloud backup, to get right back to how you were before it died. Its sort of like an insurance plan on your hub.

1 Like