All backups failing

I get this too / also sometimes :confused:
Seems to get it most times if I do a cloud backup first and then, tried to do a local backup..
But unfortunately that's not. always the case. It's weird. It just kind of happens whenever it wants to!
I haven't found any correlation. of when or why it will do it. Like I said, it just kind of does it whenever it likes I talked with gopher.ny About this in private messages. and never got any resolution. I just upgraded to the new 2.3.8.128 Yesterday.
I haven't tried it on the new firmware yet. because every time I do a backup, I tend to lose memory. stats go down. which is a weird problem in itself. So I only do backups when necessary. When I change a bunch of stuff, and don't wanna lose it

1 Like

Actually I get it all the time. No backups that try to do work. I was able to get a couple of local backup files to show up and download them. But they appear to backups that are initiated by updates and/or rebuilds, not on my request.

@bcfl22 - did you do above as Bobby requested. Just wanted to confirm as you didn't respond here about it. Make sure you do that if you haven't.

1 Like

I was in the process. Thanks

1 Like

bobbyD with support services fixed me up by directing this issue to the right person internally. I don't proclaim this solution to be the answer for everyone, but it seems to have fixed things for me. The solution was to do a reboot, which would create a new backup, then immediately restore that backup. After doing so I was able to do successful manual local and cloud backup. Note I was loathe to do something like this until it was confirmed my backups were viable. But it worked fine.

I will assume the scheduled backups will go back to working henceforth.

I've been on the platform for a coming up on a year now. I have lurked the community but not posted. This was my first experience with the community and support. Both were amazing. Now I feel foolish for waiting so long. :smile:

Thanks everyone!

9 Likes

Worked for me as well.

5 Likes