I have 2 ( Alfred DB2-B Smart Door Lock Deadbolt Touchscreen Keypad) both with Z-Wave modules (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q3NVHNR/) installed and paired to Hubitat.
I've installed both on the Front Door and Garage Door (both are brand new).
The issue resides with the Garage Door only.
- I can not get a rule to lock the door after a certain period of time.
- I can lock/unlock the door with Hubitat with no issues or delays.
- After reviewing the Hubitat logs (see below), I noticed that the Garage door is not showing when I'm physically unlocking/locking "turning the bolt" on the door but when using the keypad "digital" it shows up. The front door shows both statuses correctly. I'm not sure if that is relevant or not, but I wanted to make sure I documented that too.
- From the logs screen, you'll see the door sensor shows it opening and closing (twice) but not that the door was unlocked [digitally].
- I tried repairing the Z-Wave network to see if that would resolve the issue but has not.
- I'm on the latest version of Hubitat (126.96.36.199).
- My front door is responding and working perfect with the rule.
Log showing front door and back door
Screenshot of Rule setup
Any advice on how to fix this would be helpful.