Alexa integration with passive state

I have an integration with Alexa and broadlink device (RM4 pro) that when saying a command like "ac off", my ac turns off.
My problem is that my wife and kids still using the ac remote control. When they turn the ac on, i can't tell Alexa "ac off" because I didn't turned the ac on via Alexa, so its state is already off.
The same goes for "ac on".
Do you have any idea how i can get passed this?

Can your A/C can be equipped with a thermostat that reports its state to Hubitat? That’s the only solution I can think of for the problem you describe. Either that, or train the family to not use the A/C remote.

No, my ac doesn't equiped with that unfortunately.

Is it possible to somehow set a neutral state automatically? So when the ac turn on, after a couple of seconds it will goo to neutral?

What do you mean by neutral state?

I have no idea if such thing exist, but you can think of it as a scale running from minus to plus when minus equal "ac off", and plus equal "ac on". zero is a neutral state that the ac can go back to which is not minus or plus.

I have a similar problem with some indicator lights I use daily to monitor household status. I run a rule in the very early morning hours to reset them.

I believe he means like a 3 position switch. Neither On nor off, but Neutral. The idea would be that this would allow "Alexa turn on the AC" to always actually "move" the switch assuming that the switch had defaulted back to neutral.

I actually have a similar problem with my very old Russound home audio system. I have a couple of commands set up "e.g. Turn on/off the kitchen speakers," but the problem is that if someone had used the wall keypad to turn off the system, the virtual switch is still on and doesn't actually trigger anything.

@yanivsh23 - what you may want to do is create 2 virtual switches, both with an auto-off setting on the HUB and make them both available to Alexa. Then, set up your routines in Alexa as follows: "Turn on the AC" - turns on the Virtual on switch which triggers the on. "Turn off the AC" - turns ON the virtual off switch. You'd need to configure the rule that the virtual switches turning off don't trigger anything, but only "on" commands.

Edit: I suppose that you probably don't actually need a Routine for the "On," but since for the "off" you need to say off, but have it turn something on, you'd definitely need a routine.