Alexa Integration Broken? Unable to use voice commands

I have been using HE since 2021. When I moved from ST to HE I set up my Amazon Alex's. Used the Echo Skill app and the Alexa app, both which were built in HE apps. The Skill always seemed to allow the devices to work in routines, and the Alexa app allowed me to control the devices by Voice.

After updating my C-7 to 2.3.8.118 I went to add a new device to alexa and saw a warning along the bottom of the alexa app saying something along the lines of "alexa app has been discontinued, this app will cause errors with the Echo Skill app. Please remove" or something along those lines. I didnt pay much attention as It was a built in HE app so I didnt think twice before removing the Alexa app.

Once I did this my voice commands stopped working. everything was still in the alexa app for routines, but voice commands stopped working. When this happened I thought I made a mistake and went to reinstall the old Alexa app. to my surprise, its no longer listed in the built in apps list.

I went down a rabbit hole of troubleshooting. removing the echo app and re-adding my devices. No luck. I disconnected the amazon skill within the alexa app and tried logging back in, Says "Unable to link account with alexa, We are expieriencing a problem connecting with the skill to link your account. You can try linking your account again by visiting the skill page"

I did this a few more times thinking it was a glitch but nothing. I removed the Echo app from HE again and tried to enable the skill in alexa without the app installed. Nothing. I reinstalled the Echo skill app in HE, re-added devices and then tried to link the skill with HE. no luck.

I just removed all 200 of my devices from within the alexa app, thinking maybe there was a conflict and redid the steps above. Nothing seems to be working, Its as if the Skill in alexa is looking for the former Alexa app in HE.