Alexa - Error making call to gateway

I too am having this issue, just started yesterday, Alexa will turn on / off a device, but then say something is wrong.

In addition it will also, sometimes, report "Something went wrong" but it did in fact work.

Have the same issue of Amazon error code in logs an Alexa saying something went wrong then turning on my light etc. Mine all started with hub migration from C5 to C7.

I have just started seeing this error code in my logs as well

Just to keep this post moving, I am getting this error fairly constantly as well, about once every 40-50 minutes. Has anyone figured this out yet?

Was this ever resolved? Getting same errors.

The "cannot construct instance..." errors - I could not reproduce... well, I suppose the best way to put it is "never encountered" those. Does it function as expected otherwise?

@gopher.ny I'll take a stab at this one.... Sometimes I get weird answers from Alexa saying something went wrong but have never gone in the logs immediately following to see if it was at all related to this issue as I was just issuing a voice command in the kitchen, for example. Next time she says something weird I will run over to my PC and run the logs to see if there is a connection.

This appears to be an open issue that has not yet been resolved. I’m still getting the same error in my logs. Does anyone have any ideas on how we can get this addressed? It is beyond my skill set. Thanks!

Usually (not always) the burden of proof on a bug is on us. If the community cannot state the case and steps to reproduce the errors it could slide awhile. I would suggest providing as much info as possible and you might be able to get staff to take a look.

I provided extensive data to @bcopeland last year but got no follow up:

https://community.hubitat.com/t/continuing-the-discussion-from-amazon-echo-skill-error/67008?u=donald

Not sure if this issue was resolved or simply died…