Alexa (Amazon Echo) Integration - My Generic Relay finally works

Don't need help, but thought someone might find this useful eventually:
So, the first device I installed with my shiny new Hubitat-C8 is this ZigBee Relay/Switch that I purchased for my project of integrating an old intercom with my home automation. The driver used is for manufacturer: eWeLink, model: ZB-SW01. (I think I bought it under different name somewhere on Aliexpress, but I have also seen it on Amazon). After some initial rookie mistakes (e.g., not adding the device to the dashboard app before being able to select it for my dashboard), I finally got it to work from my first dashboard. Next, I wanted to be able to run this via Alexa voice commands. I got the Hubitat skill to work on Alexa, that was pretty straight forward, but then the relays did not show up on Alexa :frowning: It was only after I went into the 'Amazon Echo Skill' app on Hubitat again and temporarily removed the device there and then added it again shortly thereafter that Alexa finally recognized the device! :smiley: Next challenge will be to add some security to it, since this relay will open the main door. Maybe being asked for a PIN would be a good idea. Any productive ideas are welcome!