Alarm System integration - moving from Vera

I'm hopefully a soon to be newbie to Hubitat and have been researching the ability or possibilities for the interfaces to my current alarm panel (vista 20)
I currently have a Vera Edge system with a couple dozen Zwave devices and my Alarm panel is interfaced with the Alarmdecoder AD2USB which connects to the panel as another keypad, and detects and sets up all the sensors on the system as devices in my Vera and all is well. I can see the status of everything as well as control the alarm from the mobile app.
I'd like to do the same when I migrate to Hubitat.

I've read through several threads where folks are talking about alarm interfaces converting from Smartthings, or using AD2pi, or a Konnected product.
I'm assuming I can't use my AD2USB only because I didn't see anyone mention one here, and it's probably getting old so what's the best way for me to go?
I appreciate your thoughts

Thanks for the quick reply on this. I did see this thread while browsing the community.
Which AlarmDecoder device is this referring to, the AD2USB or AD2Pi ?

AD2Pi. I can't speak to if there is anyway to get things working with the AD2USB but the Hubitat portion communicates with the Alarm Decoder webapp via TCP. So if you have that webapp running somewhere, I think it would work regardless of whether it is an AD2Pi or AD2USB but I can't say for sure.

As a note, if you're interested, I'm selling a used Ad2Pi for $35 USD. I wound up buying a new one because I thought it was broken. When I got the new one I had the same issue. It turns out my issue was I had a security scanning device on my network that was connecting to the Pi on port 10000 which was causing issues with the ser2sock process used to allow network access to the Alarmdecoder. Once I blocked that both worked fine so now I'm here with a second device!

Thanks Dman. the AD2Pi sounds like a much different device than the USB and is probably the way I'll end up going once I make the jump to Hubitat.
From what I've read about the Konnected product, it only presents the hard wired sensors of the alarm as devices to the hub so that doesn't really work for me as I have a number of wireless ones.

The ad2pi is similar, but different. Instead of communicating via usb it communicates with a raspberry pi via gpio, then that communicates
With hubitat over lan. I had the same problem, I have both wired and wireless sensors. I wanted everything in HE. I’ve gotten all my sensors (motion, window, door, co, smoke, glass break) all integrated into he. It’s been working great for me.