Alarm keypad (key fob pad) in Europe

I was wondering if anyone can help me.

I am migrating over from smartthings mainly because my internet is slow at best and am fed up with waiting a few seconds for things to happen.

I currently have a standalone wireless 433MHz alarm system with no interfaces to the outside world apart from it's one app and would like to ditch it for something more intelligent and integrated. I already have zigbee door sensors on most doors and zigbee PIRs which I use for lighting and blind controls so it wouldn't take much to use the hub as my alarm system. I have not done it yet as I didn't want my alarm system to be dependant on code running in the cloud but Hubitat solves this problem.

What I can not find, in Eurpoe is a user panel for the alarm, ideally I would like to use key fobs with the option of a pin code access. I have seen a few things talked about on the forums IRIS or Centralite systems but I can not find where to buy them in Europe and they don't appear to use key-fobs.

I don't think that I am trying to do anything exceptionally complicated?

Any help or advise would be great

Up!
I am new user with same problem.

mhutchy may I ask you what kind of door sensor and put did you buy?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.