Alarm.Com

Trying this again. I'm getting the following error when using Alarm.com Manager with Hubitat:

errorADC ERROR (setSystemStatus): org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException: Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 1,183; received: 0)

Does anyone know how I can get resolve this error message? I downloaded the latest version from Hubitat Package Manager and even tried to delete the app and start again. Received a message that it could not create child devices (even though it did), but I still get the above message.

I'd reach out to the author of that integration and ask them. The error when creating a child is a bug in the integration, the error you listed above looks like alarm.com didn't respond with any data (without looking at the code).

Dumb question -- how do I reach out to the author?

@marktheknife brought the author’s thread for their alarm.com integration to your attention once earlier.

Here’s a link to @marktheknife’s post.

2 Likes

Yeah...., I had posted my issue on that thread to no avail. Oh well.... Thanks for your help.

You can try contacting the author via GitHub. They have been active on that platform more recently than they have been active here.

3 Likes

I'm getting the same error in the log file. Let me know if you have any luck resolving it.

First of all, I'm definitely not a programmer -- whatsoever. But..., I did make one change to the app code this afternoon -- think it might have resolved the error message.

Line 596 -- changed line from: logError("setSystemStatus", e)
to: debug("setSystemStatus", e)

This way, I at least didn't receive the error message (did receive a debug message though). Definitely not the best way, but the only way I could get the error to disappear