Alarm.com Integration Help

If this is not allowed, please let me know.
Looking for help; hoping someone else is using alarm.com, needs this, and knows how to code.

I am NOT a coder by any means. I really know NOTHING about it. In ST, I copied a lot of people's apps through Github and I copied some webCore pistons and "customized" them.

One of the wife's favorite things about ST was the fact that using the ST presence, it automagically armed the alarm.com based home alarm when we left. I accomplished this using schwark's (ST) custom app. Located here:
https://github.com/schwark/smartthings-alarmcom

I've tried to "change" the code based on the necessary changes to work in HE I found on the forums. No luck. I can't get it to even save - I know it's because I have no idea what I'm doing.

Any chance anyone wants (or maybe needs) to help out?
Michael

Edit to add:
This is what I was using to try to convert:
https://community.hubitat.com/t/app-and-driver-porting-to-hubitat/812
but it's all Greek to me!

I would also love that capability.

appreciate if anyone has an updated app that they can share for ADC to work in HE
thanks

At this point, this and presence (for two daughters who don't live with me full time) are the only reasons I still have SmartThings plugged in...

Hey Michael what presence sensors are you using that require Samsung smartthings? I was able to get my Samsung brand arrival sensor to connect properly after altering some settings

Is not because the presence sensors, is because the app for alarm.com is not ported to HE, so he uses ST for that app and the presence sensor to change the status of that app. He can use otherhub app and pair the presence sensors to HE and use them in ST the same way, no ST hub needed, but probably nobody told him how to do it. I had alarm.com but I changed to ring alarm. By the way, ST presence sensors work perfect in HE, in ST if the internet connection is lost the presence will change to not present if they are present, then when the internet is restored the presence changes to present, this doesn't happen with HE.