After migration C-7 to C-8 (Rules, Hub Name, 2nd hub, & Node repair)?

Just got 2 new C-8, and I was only using 1 C-7 before. I added a shop and was having issues with adding new devices (seems to be too far away from the hub). So decided to upgrade.
I fallowed the steps on how to migrate from C-7 to C-8 and renamed the hub to house. All devices are showing and work, but none of they basic rules I had created are there. Things seem to be working as far as I can tell. But I have some seasonal rules that I pause from time to time and am unable to do that now. How do I get the “Basic Rules” to show backup in the apps?

Next question would be. Do I really need 2 hubs now that I have upgraded to the C-8? I have it setup and renamed it to “Shop”, but the name has not changed yet. It still says My new Hub. How do I get that to change? I already added about 90% of the new devices in the shop to the house hub (when it was the C-7) and can probably add the remaining ones now that the C-8 has as better range. Right now, I am sharing the devices that are in the shop with the shop hub, is that the right why to do it, or do I need to remove (exclude) all the shop devices and re-include them on the shop hub and share them with the house hub? Or what it’s the best way to run 2 hubs together?

3rd question would be. How do you repair devices once you have run a Z-wave repair? I have turned everything on and run the repair and nothing seems to work, and how do I tell which ones these devices are? All it shows is a node#.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Look at your rules... You will see arrows to click to expand things. It's part of the new UI

Perfect, thank you. That worked.

1 Like

This comes up so often. I wonder if the UI would be simpler if they moved the ">" to the other side of the name.

In other words instead of

> Rule Machine

they had

Rule Machine >

Or maybe even

Rule Machine > (click to expand)

That being said, you really should have both hubs on the latest firmware before doing the migration.

I posted this as a suggestion in the Feedback section.