Aeotec water leak sensors hit or miss

It’s Sonoff S31.

And the outlets are Sengled E1C- NB7, technically they are repeaters, too.

I had another situation with my outlets light rule last night. Some of the outlets didn’t turn off. I checked the device pages of the lights that didn’t turn off and I manually turned them off, as the hub did recognize them.

Is there a reason why the rule didn’t work for some devices and worked for others?

Thanks

Are you doing them as a group or are you doing them individually? (I'm assuming you're trying to turn them all off at once) You should be grouping them in RL and then having a single activator so that the mesh isn't being overwhelmed if I'm reading this right,

I’m trying to activate them all at once.

I set it up through Basic Rules, what’s the difference in how it activates them?

How are you activating all at once? Post the rule...

Since these outlets are all zigbee, you should consider creating a group and using Zigbee Group Messaging while controlling them. See the "Groups & Scenes" documentation, linked below, for details:

https://docs2.hubitat.com/en/apps/groups-and-scenes

1 Like

@user2930
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

You are turning them off in a way which overloads the mesh. Create a group with an activator. That way a short message is sent to control and not overwhelming your mesh

Okay , I will, thanks.

Any idea what I can do about the power reporting for the outlets? I still don’t see any way to turn it off.

Should “enable logging” be enabled?

Earlier in this thread you posted a screenshot of the device settings page for a moisture sensor.

What does the device settings page look like for one of your Sengled plug-in modules?

1 Like

All the Sengled outlets show Automatic Power Reporting Disabled. The Sonoff S31 Extenders don’t have the ability to turn off PR in the settings.

I made a group from my outlets and then created a rule using RL but when the shutoff time went by, the lights didn’t shut off.

Does anything look incorrect with my settings?

I have on/off optimization and enabling metering turned off.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.